I received an interesting email from Phyllis: “I’m hearing good things about this browser, Disconnect, but wondered if you recommend it over the others?” Hi Phyllis, If we’re talking about the same thing, I don’t believe ‘Disconnect’ is an alternate browser, but rather an ‘extension’ for your current browser that can add speed and privacy. I don’t have much experience with it, but it is very well rated and I wouldn’t hesitate to use or recommend it (you can find more info about the free Disconnect add-on at their website: https://www.disconnect.me/) Another very good privacy/ad blocking extension I really love is … Continue reading
- Got a new phone or PC for XMAS? What about the old one?
- Here’s how to get rid of Microsoft’s nagging Windows 10 Upgrade prompts
- Another tool to help block the dangerous ransomware CryptoWall
- IMAGE Backup
- Are your website plugins updated? Thousands get hacked!
- You should install this to protect your PC from the most damaging virus!
- Windows 10 is Here! Now what?
- Why is my VOIP (Voice Over IP) Terrible? Is it my ISP?