I mentioned during a recent Tech Solutions Radio show that you could turn your existing old Windows XP computer into a ‘Virtual’ machine and run it on your new Windows 8 computer. If you have some old programs you need that won’t run on a newer version of Windows, but you don’t want to keep that old hardware box sitting around, this may be a great option for you. Here’s a great article that walks you through the process, step-by-step, using free products to get this done: http://www.techrepublic.com/blog/windows-and-office/run-your-windows-xp-system-in-windows-8-with-vmware/ Ok, it’s not a super easy process. If you would like a … Continue reading
- Got a new phone or PC for XMAS? What about the old one?
- Here’s how to get rid of Microsoft’s nagging Windows 10 Upgrade prompts
- Another tool to help block the dangerous ransomware CryptoWall
- IMAGE Backup
- Are your website plugins updated? Thousands get hacked!
- You should install this to protect your PC from the most damaging virus!
- Windows 10 is Here! Now what?
- Why is my VOIP (Voice Over IP) Terrible? Is it my ISP?