There have been many high profile data breaches that have compromised millions of email addresses and their account information. Adobe, Sony, Yahoo!, Gawker… There is now a website that you can go to that will tell you if your email address is one that has been compromised: http://haveibeenpwned.com/ If you have had your account hacked or want to prevent the headache and losses involved with a security breach, give us a call at Discount Computer Service. We can help secure your digital world! 410-358-7300.
- Got a new phone or PC for XMAS? What about the old one?
- Here’s how to get rid of Microsoft’s nagging Windows 10 Upgrade prompts
- Another tool to help block the dangerous ransomware CryptoWall
- IMAGE Backup
- Are your website plugins updated? Thousands get hacked!
- You should install this to protect your PC from the most damaging virus!
- Windows 10 is Here! Now what?
- Why is my VOIP (Voice Over IP) Terrible? Is it my ISP?