Most email services limit the size of files you can attach to your emails. Typical limits are from 5 to 25 mb (megabytes). So what do you do if you have a file to send that’s larger? Here’s a great new service that lets you send large files to others. They’ll allow you to send files up to 1GB (that’s 1000 megabytes) for free. What’s better is that you don’t even need to register or setup an account. You just drag and drop your large file, enter the ‘from’ and ‘to’ email addresses and you’re done. Here’s the link:
- Got a new phone or PC for XMAS? What about the old one?
- Here’s how to get rid of Microsoft’s nagging Windows 10 Upgrade prompts
- Another tool to help block the dangerous ransomware CryptoWall
- IMAGE Backup
- Are your website plugins updated? Thousands get hacked!
- You should install this to protect your PC from the most damaging virus!
- Windows 10 is Here! Now what?
- Why is my VOIP (Voice Over IP) Terrible? Is it my ISP?